Subway’s sandwich stores rely on good customer service to attract customers, so the company always wants to know if there are any issues at Subway branches. To get feedback from Subway customers, the company offers some prizes to those who take the Subway customer satisfaction survey at www.tellsubway.com.
In this survey, you just need to answer a few questions that review your Subway experience. Keep reading to learn the most efficient way of completing the survey and collecting your prize!
Subway Survey Requirements at www.tellsubway.com
The requirements to take the survey mostly focus on when you visited Subway last. To take the survey, you will need to have a receipt from a Subway visit that was 30 days ago or less. You can only take the survey once every 24 hours, and you will need a new receipt every time you take the survey.
There is no age or residency requirement for taking the survey, but you will need to be able to read English because there is no foreign language option on the Subway survey website.
Subway Survey Rewards & Tips
When you take the survey, you can mention any issues that you encountered while getting a sandwich at a Subway restaurant. In addition to having the chance to share your opinion, you also get a prize for taking the survey. All customers who participate in the Subway feedback program get a Subway coupon for a free cookie.
No purchase will be required to access this reward, but you will need to visit the Subway you reviewed to get the free Subway cookie. You can also sign up for exclusive deals from Subway after finishing the survey.
How to Complete the Subway Survey: Step-by-step Instructions
- Visit www.tellsubway.com to start the Subway customer satisfaction survey.
- Type the number of the Subway restaurant you visited into the empty box on the homepage. This number is at the top of your receipt.
- Click the button that says “Submit.”
- Fill out the information about when you visited Subway and how much you paid for your order before clicking “Continue.”
- Rate your satisfaction with various aspects of your Subway visit then select the continue button.
- Write any extra notes about how you felt about the restaurant if desired before continuing to the next page.
- Enter your email if you want Subway to email you more offers and deals.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Write the code for your reward on the receipt you used to take the survey. You must do this if you wish to claim your free cookie.
Subway Useful Information & Links
If you do not think you have received your emailed reward, make sure it did not end up in your junk or spam inbox. Many other common issues with the Subway customer satisfaction survey can be solved by checking out their help page. However, if you still need more assistance, you can get in touch with the Subway customer service representatives through one of these methods.
TellSubway customer satisfaction survey link: www.tellsubway.com