If you have recently dined at Jack in the Box, you’ll notice a invitation to take the Jack in the Box survey on your receip. The Jack in the Box survey is available at www.jacklistens.com. If you are unsure of how to take the Jack Listens survey, or what the requirements are, read this guide. It will provide information abou the Jack in the Box survey requirements, steps and prizes.
Jack in the Box Survey Requirements at www.jacklistens.com
As mentioned in the introduction, to take the Jack in the Box survey, you will have to keep your Jack in the Box receipt. Some Jack in the Box receipts contain a Jack Listens survey invitation. These invitations come with a 14-digit code. When you go to the Jack Listens survey page, you will have to enter this code to gain access to the survey itself.
Jack in the Box Survey Rewards & Tips
In most cases, you will receive a reward for taking the Jack in the Box survey. The Jack Listens survey prize is usually a free taco. However, the Jack in the Box survey prize may change. The best way to know what you will get for taking the survey is to check your receipt. Near the survey invitation area, you’ll usually see printed the offer.
To obtain your Jack in the Box survey reward, you will have to keep your receipt. The receipt has a special area in which to write down the Jack in the Box coupon code. The coupon code will either be emailed to you, or it will appear on screen after you take the survey.
How to Complete the Jack in the Box Survey: Step-by-step Instructions
- Visit www.jacklistens.com over your computer or phone.
- Choose the language you would like to read the survey in.
- Type in the fourteen digit survey code that is located on your receipt and press the arrow button.
- Enter the store that you visited then click the arrow button on the right side of the page.
- Respond to the questions about what occurred during your visit, and move through each question by selecting the arrow button on the right.
- Answer the questions about how satisfied you were with your visit.
- Type any other information you want to add in the comment box.
- Submit the survey.
- Write down the validation code they give you on the receipt you used to take the survey. You will need to present this to claim your reward.
Jack in the Box Useful Information & Links
Jack in the Box customer service representatives are always available if you need to ask more questions about the Jack in the Box survey.
Email/Contact Form: www.jackinthebox.com/contact
Jack in the Box Customer Guest Relations Phone Number: 1-858-522-4716
Survey Management Company Phone Number: 1-800-530-4251
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/jackinthebox
Leave a Reply