The following sections will describe the rules and regulations that govern the SurveyLogin.co website. These rules refer to what users can and cannot do on SurveyLogin.co and with SurveyLogin.co content.
The content you find on SurveyLogin is owned by the SurveyLogin website team, unless it is specified otherwise. Any SurveyLogin user is free to read and share information from SurveyLogin, in a strictly non-commercial manner. In other words, SurveyLogin content is free for personal use.
SurveyLogin content is subject to copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of SurveyLogin content will be punished. In the following section, we will outline how you may use SurveyLogin content:
- SurveyLogin content is free for personal use.
- You cannot use SurveyLogin for commercial purposes whatsoever, including, but not limited to advertising, self-promotion, or product promotion
- Users cannot repost, republish or reuse SurveyLogin material either free of charge or for monetary gain
- You can reference SurveyLogin content under the following terms
- Before referencing SurveyLogin content, you must ask the website authors/administrators for permission
- When asking for permission, please mention the purpose and/or context you will be using it in
- If you receive our permission, use the material as is, or as per our prior agreement. Altering the content will void permission
- Specify the original source and author of the content you are referencing
If you fail to comply with any of the terms specified, you will be asked to remove the reference. In addition, we may also seek legal action.
It is important to us that all users feel safe when using SurveyLogin.co. As such, we will immediately ban and, in some instances, seek legal action if any user at SurveyLogin:
- Attempts to gain information from other users
- Attempts to hack the website
- Posts vulgar or offensive comments
- Posts vulgar or offensive material
- Uses racists, sexists or otherwise discriminatory language or references discriminatory materials, either directly or indirectly
- Becomes violent towards other users
- Attempts to disrupt other users’ experience through any means
SurveyLogin provides information drawn from various online sources. As such, we cannot guarantee our content will be entirely accurate at all times. Users are responsible for the ways in which they use and apply the information they gain from our website.
We cannot be held accountable for any changes that may occur to the information referenced on SurveyLogin. Information on other websites is the sole responsibility of the respective website owners and administrators.
We may on occasion, provide links to external websites. We are not responsible for changes that may occur to referenced materials. Please exercise caution when visiting these websites, as we cannot be held accountable for any damages you may incur as a result of visiting these websites.