Pharmaceutical store CVS has managed to maintain its edge against competitors by appealing to their customers. They ask that those who shop at CVS take a quick online survey to let the company know about any potential areas for improvement. The CVS Pharmacy survey is generally quite short, so you can finish it in under five minutes. Keep reading to find out all you need to know about the CVS survey.
CVS Survey Requirements
Most of the people who are interested in taking the CVS survey will be allowed to take it because there are no age or residency requirements. However, you will need a CVS Pharmacy survey invitation to take the survey. This can normally be acquired by shopping at CVS and getting a receipt for your purchase. The receipt will provide you with an invite code that is required for all CVS survey takers. You will then need to take the survey by the date indicated on the receipt. CVS employees may not take the survey.
CVS Survey Rewards & Tips
CVS does not generally offer huge rewards for survey takers. In fact, the store warns customers to avoid supposed CVS surveys offering cash rewards because they are usually scams. Instead, those who take CVS surveys qualify for ExtraBucks rewards on their CVS ExtraCare card. This gives customers money that can be put towards CVS purchases.
If you do not have an ExtraCare card yet, the survey may provide you with the chance to sign up and start collecting ExtraBucks. In addition to the store dollars, those who complete the survey also have the chance to improve their local CVS store.
How to Complete the CVS Survey: Step-by-step Instructions
- Type www.cvssurvey.com into your web browser.
- Click either English or Spanish as your survey language and then continue.
- Type the CVS Pharmacy survey invitation ID number into the box or select the “no Survey ID” option.
- Read the survey instructions and then click the continue button.
- Answer the questions about which store you visited and your reason for going to the store. Click continue at the bottom of each page to move on to new questions.
- Rank your satisfaction with different aspects of your shopping trip.
- Provide answers to the questions about what innovations you would like to see at CVS.
- Type any additional comments into the open feedback box.
- Click the “Finish” button to submit your CVS survey.
CVS Useful Information & Links
You can often find the answers to your survey questions by browsing the CVS online help section. Those who need more assistance in finishing the CVS Pharmacy survey can get help through the CVS customer service team. Below are just a few of the CVS customer service contact options.
ExtraBucks Rewards Assistance Phone Number: 1-800-SHOP-CVS (1-800-746-7287)
CVS.com Website Assistance Phone Number: 1-888-607-4CVS (1-888-607-4287)
Address: CVS Corporation
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/CVS