Updated May 2018.
Kroger is a very popular grocery store, but the company is still looking to appeal to customers. The Kroger customer satisfaction survey at www.krogerfeedback.com helps the grocery store collect feedback, learn about customer satisfaction levels, and improve their stores. The Kroger Feedback survey not only allows customers to share their opinion regarding Kroger stores, customer service and products. As a reward, Kroger customers who have a Kroger Plus Card will automatically receive a reward consisting of Kroger Feedback survey fuel points.
In this article, we will provide you with everything you need to know about completing the Kroger Feedback survey, from its requirements, to the rewards you should expect, and the step-by-step instructions.
Kroger Feedback Survey Requirements
To participate in the Kroger Feedback survey and the survey rewards programs, you will need to meet these requirements:
- Be a customer who has shopped at any Kroger location in the past seven days.
- Be in possession of a receipt from your Kroger shopping experience.
- Be a legal resident of the United States who is 18 years or older.
- Not be an employee of Kroger or a Kroger affiliate.
- Not be an immediate family member or housemate of a Kroger affiliate.
- Be willing to provide your contact information if you enter the Kroger sweepstakes.
Kroger Feedback Survey Rewards & Tips
There are many fantastic rewards that Kroger offers to customers that complete the Kroger Feedback survey at www.kogerfeedback.com. Those who finish the survey will be entered into a monthly sweepstakes that has a grand prize of a $5,000 Kroger grocery gift card and 100 smaller prizes of $100 Kroger gift cards.
Even survey participants who do not participate in the sweepstakes may enter their email in order to receive access to Kroger coupons and store promotions.
Kroger Plus Card members automatically get 50 Kroger fuel points for filling out the survey. The Kroger Feedback survey fuel points should be sent automatically after completing the survey, if you have written your Korger Plus Card account credentials correctly. Customer will receive their Kroger Feedback survey fuel points each time they take the Kroger survey.
How to Complete the Kroger Feedback Survey: Step-by-step Instructions
- Go to www.krogerfeedback.com for the Kroger Feedback survey.
- Choose the language in which you want to take the survey. You can change the Kroger survey language from the link at the bottom of the www.krogerfeedback.com website.
- Enter the date and time of your last visit to the Kroger store, which you can find on your receipt. Use the drop-down menus available on the page.
- Type in the Kroger survey entry ID. The ID is on the bottom of your Kroger receipt.
- Click on the blue Start button to begin the survey.
- Place a checkmark in the boxes pertaining to the Kroger departments that you visited on your trip.
- Rank your customer satisfaction by talking about the Kroger store, Kroger customer service and products, and other similar things.
- Choose the “yes” or “no” option when asked about being entered in the rewards sweepstakes and being emailed special deals.
- Enter your contact information if you want to be contacted about the sweepstakes or special Kroger deals.
Kroger Useful Information & Links
Filling out the Kroger survey form is normally very simple, but if you run into any difficulties, Kroger is quick to respond. The following contact methods can be used to provide feedback or get more assistance with completing the Kroger survey and entering the sweepstakes program.
Kroger Main Website: www.kroger.com
Comment Form: www.kroger.com/customercomments
Online Promotions Phone Number: 1-866-221-4141
General Inquiries Phone Number: 1-800-576-4377
Address: The Kroger Co.
1014 Vine Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Kroger