The Bon-Ton Stores is a region based departmental store located in York, Pennsylvania, that mainly operated all across the Northern United States of America. There are also some other chains running under the ownership of BON-TON such as Boston store, Carson Pirie Scott and others. Through the Bonton Store survey available online, they can receive feedback from customers. And through their opinions, they can better their services. You can contribute with a review of your own, something for which you can receive some pretty interesting rewards. Keep reading to find out the steps you need to take to take this survey.
Bonton Store Survey Requirements at www.instoresurvey.com
Not just anyone can take the Bonton Store survey since the questionnaire is for the customers of the chain. That being said, you will need to have a receipt which contains a survey invitation. The receipt must also not be expired or older than seven days. If you’ve visited one of their locations and made purchases recently then you don’t need to worry. As long as you’ve kept the receipt, you can safely proceed and take the survey.
Bonton Store Survey Rewards & Tips
For starters, there’s always the opportunity to contribute to the bettering of the services of one particular place. If you’ve had any negative experiences, you may help Bonton Store change that and become a better environment.
But there are also some more tangible rewards for those completing the survey. At the end of the questionnaire, clients will receive a validation code, which they have to write down on the receipt. After doing that, they can visit a location of their choice and redeem the coupon for some prizes, which vary from one place to another. Usually, the reward is a discount on the next purchase or a free menu item.
How to Complete the Bonton Store Survey: Step-by-step Instructions
Here is where you will find the survey and all the directions you need to successfully navigate through it.
- You will find the survey at www.instoresurvey.com. At the top of the page, you will notice a myriad of available languages that you could take the survey in.
- From the dropdowns, select the information regarding the most recently visited restaurant that apply to you.
- With your receipt in hand, locate the following information: transaction id, date, associate id, discount id. Then enter this information in the appropriate fields on the page.
- Click on the red ‘Start’ button to navigate to the actual questionnaire. Rate your experience honestly and openly, leaving some details of your visit for a complete feedback.
- After submitting your answers, you will receive the validation code that you should write on your receipt to redeem your rewards later on.
Useful Information & Links
The Bonton Stores Official Site: www.bonton.com
Got any questions for the customer service department or wish to speak to an employee for some other reason? Get in touch with Hard Rock Café using one of these methods:
Customer Service: www.bonton.com/sc1/customer-service-contact-us
Phone Number: 1-800-945-4438