Note: the Hooters survey is no longer available.
Hooters is a famous American, West Coast-based restaurant chain. It manages to stand out through its distinctive aesthetic, which relies on beach-y vibes and young, perky waitresses. On the menu of a typical Hooters restaurant, you can find sandwiches, chicken wings, or seafood. Unsurprisingly, Hooters is looking to improve its services and customer satisfaction. This is why they are offering clients the opportunity to drop a review and share an opinion by completing a Hooters survey at www.hooterssurvey.com. For doing so, participants can also get their hands on several prizes as a token of gratitude. In the next paragraphs, you’ll discover what you need to do to complete this questionnaire.
Hooters Survey Requirements
Before you head over to the website to get through the survey, you have to make sure that you meet certain requirements. For answering the questionnaire, you will need a Hooters receipt that’s no older than seven days. If you also want to partake in the sweepstake that grants the possibility to win certain prizes, you need to be a legally aged US resident.
Once you’ve got these requirements down and made sure you fit in with the criteria, you can safely proceed to the actual survey.
Hooters Survey Rewards & Tips
Completing the Hooters survey will offer participants the chance to win certain rewards, although what these rewards are largely depends on the location of your purchase. Some restaurants will offer you a validation code that you can later use to get discounts for various menu items.
Others organize sweepstakes at the end of which you can win gift cards, discounts, or other types of prizes. Check your receipt to see the kind of reward that your location provides to participants.
How to Complete the Hooters Survey: Step-by-step Instructions
In order to complete the survey and become eligible for entering the race for whichever prize awaits at the end of the questionnaire, follow the steps detailed below.
- Locate the address of the online survey on your receipt. It will most likely be www.hooterssurvey.com.
- You may choose for either English or Spanish as the language that you want to take the survey in.
- Enter the survey code and store identification code, both of which you can find on your receipt. The survey code is optional, however, as some receipts don’t necessarily provide it together with the invitation.
- Mention the date and time of your visit and detail what it consisted of for a much more accurate processing of your review.
- You will then see a set of questions which ask you to rate your experience on a scale from ‘Excellent’ to ‘Poor’. Try to answer as honestly as possible in order to make sure your feedback can actually help Hooters.
- Offer any addition comments in the ‘Feedback’ field and provide your demographic information.
- Lastly, leave your contact information for a chance at entering the sweepstake, if any, before closing the www.hooterssurvey.com page.
Useful Information & Links
For any additional information or a method to get in touch with Hooters, see below.
Hooters Official Website: www.hooters.com
Contact Form: https://www.hooters.com/contact/
Customer Service Phone Number: 1 866–225-4668