Home Depot is an American retail company that sells various types of home supplies, provides tools, construction products, and services. The Home Depot has its roots back in 1979 in Georgia, U.S. thanks to Arthur Blank, Bernard Marcus, Pat Farrah, and Ron Brill. It has now become one of the largest retailers specialized in construction and home improvement products in the United States. Through the Home Depot survey available online, they can receive feedback from customers. And through their opinions, they can better their services. You can contribute with a review of your own, something for which you can receive some pretty interesting rewards. Keep reading to find out the steps you need to take to take this survey.
Home Depot Survey Requirements
Not just anyone can take the Home Depot survey since the questionnaire is aimed at customers of the store chain. That being said, you will need to have a receipt which contains a survey invitation. The receipt must also not be expired or older than seven days. If you’ve visited one of their locations and made purchases recently then you don’t need to worry. As long as you’ve kept the receipt, you can safely proceed and take the survey.
Home Depot Survey Rewards & Tips
For starters, there’s always the opportunity to contribute to the bettering of the services of one particular place. If you’ve had any negative experiences, you may help Home Depot change that and become a better environment.
But there are also some more tangible rewards for those completing the survey. At the end of the questionnaire, clients will get the chance to enter an amazing sweepstake at the end of which one of them can become the lucky winner of a $1,500 worth gift card. Once you come in possession of the item, you can hit up the nearest Home Depot and make any purchases you want within this price range.
Note: the sum of the gift card tends to change and vary.
How to Complete the Home Depot Survey: Step-by-step Instructions
Once you have checked that you qualify for the survey, you can continue and proceed to the actual steps. Here is where you will find the survey and all the directions you need to successfully navigate through it.
- Start by accessing the official Home Depot survey page at the address www.homedepotopinion.com. Alternatively, you can head over to homedepot.com/survey. Both addresses will redirect you to the Home Depot survey page.
- Enter your zip code (5 digit if you are living in the United States or 6/7-character if you are a resident of Canada).
- Input the User ID and your password which you can locate on your receipt.
- Proceed and answer all of the Home Depot client satisfaction survey questions as honestly as possible.
- Once you have finished answering the questions, the screen will ask for some information such as year of birth, gender, and whether you are of Hispanic or Latino descent.
Useful Information & Links
Home Depot Customer Opinion Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
Home Depot Customer Survey Sweesptakes Winner List
Home Depot Official Site: www.homedepot.com
Got any questions for the customer service department or wish to speak to an employee for some other reason? Get in touch with Home Depot using one of these methods:
Home Depot Customer Service Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 1-877-946-9843