Esso is a trading name for ExxonMobil and its related companies. It’s a petrol station that markets petroleum products and does business with oils and gas. The name is a phonetic version of the initials of the pre-1911 Standard Oil, and as such became the focus of much litigation and regulatory restriction in the United States. With that in mind, there’s really no wonder that they place a great emphasis on feedback and the opinion of their customers. To receive reviews as accurate as possible, they provide a survey that customers of their services can fill in. Below, you will find the steps you need to take to complete the Esso survey.
Esso Survey Requirements
In order to partake in the Esso surveys, you first and foremost need to be a client of the company and to have benefitted from their services. Since you’re already partnered with them, it should come as a given that you’re also of legal age, another common requirement for survey participants.
Esso Survey Rewards & Tips
By completing the survey, you will be able to become one of the lucky customers to instantly win an iPod plus a chance to win $50 in Esso gift cards and 10 chances to win $1,000 cash as well as sweepstakes prizes worth $1,500. You can use these gift cards at any given Esso location and all you need to do is complete a simple survey as you will see described below.
How to Complete the Esso Survey: Step-by-step Instructions
Here is what you will need to do in order to complete the Esso satisfaction survey.
- In your browser, type the address of the survey’s homepage at www.essosurvey.com
- Choose the language that you’d prefer to take the survey in.
- Using the receipt diagram on the screen, look at the receipt and input the information that the instructions are requesting from you.
- Enter the 6 digit site number which is printed at the top or the bottom of your receipt and click the “Enter” button.
- This is the stage where the actual opinions will start to roll in. Complete the questionnaire regarding your service satisfaction by trying to provide answers as honest and candid as possible.
- If you have any other observations, remarks, or complaints that you haven’t been able to properly express through the survey, leave them at the end in a specially-designed field.
Useful Information & Links
Esso Official Site: www.esso.com