Dollar General is known for its affordable prices, product variety, and great customer service. To make sure that each location is meeting their requirements, Dollar General invites customers to fill out a feedback form at www.dgcustomerfirst.com. They encourage people to complete the Dollar General customer satisfaction survey by offering people the chance to win prizes if they take the online survey. In this article, we will show you just how easy it is to take the survey and register for a prize.
Dollar General Survey Requirements at www.dgcustomerfirst.com
If you want to take the survey and register for the sweepstakes, you will need to make sure you meet these requirements:
- Be at least 18 at time of entry.
- Legally reside in the United States or Washington D.C.
- Do not be an employee of Dollar General, Dollar General affiliates, or the company managing the survey.
- Do not be a spouse, parent, child, sibling, or housemate of an employee.
- Be in possession of a receipt from a Dollar General store that contains a valid survey invitation.
Dollar General Survey Rewards & Tips
Anyone who meets the above requirements and takes the survey is eligible for two sweepstakes entries. People who win either sweepstakes program are awarded money that they can use for whatever they want. Each week, Dollar General will conduct a drawing from a pool of all people who took the survey that week. One winner will be selected to receive a check for $100. There are also monthly drawings that the survey takers are also entered into. If you win a monthly drawing, you get a check for $500.
How to Complete the Dollar General Survey: Step-by-step Instructions
1. Type www.dgcustomerfirst.com into your browser’s address bar.
2. Click the Espanol link at the bottom of the page to take the survey in Spanish if desired.
3. Use the drop down menu to select the time of your visit.
4. Enter the store number of your visit and the 15 digit survey code from your receipt into the correct fields of the www.dgcustomerfirst.com menu
5. Click the start button to begin the survey.
6. Rank your level of satisfaction with your visit on a scale of “Extremely Satisfied” to “Not at all Satisfied” and then click the next button.
7. Provide more detailed feedback on your visit by answering any other questions asked on the survey.
8. Click the next button to agree to the sweepstakes rules and register for the sweepstakes.
9. Fill in your contact information so you can be notified if you win.
10. Submit your sweepstakes entry.
Useful Information & Links
Those who would like more assistance in completing the Dollar General customer satisfaction survey can reach their customer support team through one of these methods.
Email Form: https://www.dollargeneral.com/contact
Phone Number: 877-463-1553
Dollar General Address: Dollar General Corporate Headquarters
100 Mission Ridge,
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
Survey Management Group Address: SMG Privacy Office,
1737 McGee Street,
Kansas City, MO 64108
Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/DollarGeneral