United Dairy Farmers, shortened as UDF, is a chain of shops specialized in offering dairy products. This includes their very own brand of ice-cream, which they are pretty famous for. Currently operating over 200 shops in various locations across the USA, UDF continues to grow and expand thanks to the company’s particular attention to customer satisfaction. If you’ve recently had an experience with UDF, you may share your opinion at the United Dairy Farmers (UDF) survey. Available online at www.udffeedback.com, it’s a way for you to earn certain rewards by providing UDF with a feedback of your visit. Next up, we will explain to you what you need to do to complete the survey and successfully get in possession of one of the prizes.
United Dairy Farmers (UDF) Survey Requirements at www.udffeedback.com
The UDF survey is available to any person that has made a purchase recently in one of their locations. In order to prove that, you have to save your receipt after leaving the store, and enter information from it once sitting in front of the survey. Make sure that the receipt has a survey invitation and that it hasn’t expired or that no one has used it before.
United Dairy Farmers (UDF) Survey Rewards & Tips
For sparing a few minutes of your day, you can win a guaranteed prize for taking the survey. After the completion of the questionnaire, participants receive a validation code. This code goes then in a special field on the receipt, turning it into a coupon. You have to take the receipt with you on your next UDF visit and, thus, you will be able to pick up a prize.
Every store gets to decide what reward they’re offering to survey participants. Usually, this involves either a discount for the next purchase or a free item from their selection of products.
How to Complete the United Dairy Farmers (UDF) Survey: Step-by-step Instructions
Now that you know how easy it is to be eligible for the survey and to win something by completing it, we will show you exactly just how you can do that.
- You will find the survey by accessing the page www.udffeedback.com. The address bar will change to another URL, that of the website hosting the survey.
- Read the company’s welcome message and then enter the store number from your receipt into the blank field at the bottom of the www.udffeedback.com menu to begin.
- Proceed to the next page and insert the date of your visit.
- Next, select the time of the day when you visited and whether you went inside of the store or not.
- Begin the questionnaire section by providing honest and open answers.
- After submitting your answers, you will receive the validation code. Write it down on your receipt before you close the www.udffeedback.com website, so that you can pick up your rewards.
Useful Information & Links
United Dairy Farmers Website: https://www.udfinc.com/
For any questions, issues, or other remarks, you can contact UDF’s customer service department either via email or phone. The information you need for that is right here:
Customer Service Department E-mail: email@example.com
Customer Service Department Phone: 866-837-4833