To ensure that they are hearing enough customer feedback, Publix encourages shoppers to provide their opinions with an online survey at www.publixsurvey.com. Those who finish this review are often eligible for useful prizes like grocery gift cards. If you have recently received a Publix survey invitation, then you have come to the right place.
This article will walk you through the Publix customer satisfaction survey and help you complete it quickly and easily.
Publix Survey Requirements at www.publixsurvey.com
Almost anyone can take the Publix survey. You will just need to fulfill these simple requirements.
- Have a receipt from a recent Publix shopping trip that contains an unexpired survey invitation.
- Be 18 years or older if you wish to join the sweepstakes contest.
- Be a legal resident of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, or Tennessee.
- Be willing to provide contact information if you wish to join the sweepstakes contest.
- Not be a Publix employee or have a parent, sibling, child, or household member who is a Publix employee.
Publix Survey Rewards & Tips
Anyone who meets the above requirements can join the Publix sweepstakes rewards program. Only one entry per person is permitted, and each household is limited to only one prize. Each month, a single name is selected randomly from survey participants.
The winner of this sweepstakes will get $1,000 worth of grocery gift cards. These cards can then be spent at Publix stores. If you win, you must respond to Publix within three business days of the notification or you will be declared ineligible.
How to Complete the Publix Survey: Step-by-step Instructions
1. Enter http://www.publixsurvey.com/IDCEPROD/Projects/PUBLIXROUTER/landing.htm into your browser’s address bar.
3. Type in the four digit store number at the bottom of your receipt and click next.
4. Enter your phone number if you want to be in the Publix survey sweepstakes.
5. Pick the name of your most used store.
6. Express your overall satisfaction with your Publix location.
7. Estimate how likely you are to visit any Publix store again.
8. Fill out all of the Publix feedback questions about your recent experience at a Publix store.
9. Answer demographic questions about your age, gender, and income.
10. Enter the sweepstakes drawing and submit your form.
Publix Useful Information & Links
Be careful not to click the backwards or forward button while taking the survey because this may erase all your information. Survey takers who accidentally leave the web page without submitting the form may retake the survey. If you encounter any other problems while taking the survey, you can contact Publix’s customer service team for more assistance.
Publix customer satisfaction survey link: www.publixsurvey.com
Contact Form: https://corporate.publix.com/contact
Phone Number: 1-800-242-1227
Address: Publix Super Markets
ATTN: Customer Care
PO Box 407
Lakeland, FL 33802-0407
Feel free to reach out to Publix over their Facebook or Twitter after taking the survey.